housing board taken over the land

my mother purchased a plot in Tiruparankundram rural development department taken that plot and paid very very low compensation before 20 years for some industrial development in that area. Even after 20 years nothing developed in that plot.  Can i file  suit against that department to return our plot since  nothing developed. 


No. Industrial development in that area depend upon Government's decision.


They have taken land only for development but they didn't do why i can't ask our land and in fact we are ready to repay the compensation with interest paid to us




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu