LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Iti Gupta   10 December 2021

House sealed by city magistrate

My deceased mother has a house in her name and she add a new name to her existing name after getting married to someone that other person is also dead now

The problem is I don't have any documents to show her present existing name as my mother so how I can claim the ownership of my mother's house when people from her New husband's side is creating difficulties for me to sell the house 

Meanwhile city magistrate also sealed my mother's house due to those people and asking me show any proof that she with her new existing name is my mother 

What to do


 2 Replies

Aakash Sehrawat   10 December 2021

show the past identity papers of your mother reflecting your father's name as her husband

Iti Gupta   10 December 2021

it's like her name is Rama and she joined kanti as well now I have only papers like domicile in Rama's name and not Kanti Rama + the new surname which I don't inherit
should I go gazette way or for warisan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register