LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh goud   06 September 2015

House purchased

Hi my father was purchased in my village one house with site from one Muslim candidate this land was recorded with the name of this Muslim candidate so my father was buy it with notary document and it's mutation done in grama panchayath house tax register so at that time the panchayath secretary said this house site and house was given by govt or occupied by cpm period so it will not eligible to registration so he has been sold they will have the power to mutation with some fee so my dad was paid fee and got slip so I request we have legal right in this property or not plz tell me

Learning

16 Replies

Vishnu Sharma Adv 9716555911 (Advocate)     06 September 2015

As I understood by as per ur descripttion that land was the land of gram panchayat and the seller has no right to sell off that plot as he is the lesse only and have no title over the land

As I understood by as per ur descripttion that land was the land of gram panchayat and the seller has no right to sell off that plot as he is the lesse only and have no title over the land

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register