Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (se)     23 March 2010

house Property Issue

Hi Experts,

I need your advice on the following case.

My father and my Tau G ( Elder Brother of my father) had a joint business and they bought a house in around 1980. My Tau g acted smartly and put the property in my Tai G ( his wife) name.

But both families(ours and theirs) have been staying in the same house since last thirty years. We are staying on first floor and they are staying on ground floor.

Now MY Tau and Tai g are no more and Legally I feel his son family is the owners of the property legally.

His son family is staying on ground floor now.

They want to take some loan agianst this property. But we dont want this as they will not be able to repay it.

As we are staying in the same property, can somebody please help us in knowing if we have some say legally so that they can not take loan against this property.

Thanks in advacne and your replies will be higly appreciated.If you can give me your cell number, I can explain the situation more clearly.

Thanks

Manish

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     24 March 2010

Dear Manish,

you can send them a notice for partition of the property and file a suit for partition. Before doing this you have get a full proofs to prove that the property is purchased by your father and your Tau G

S.A.NARASIMHA RAO KARRI

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     24 March 2010

Dear Manish,

you can send them a notice for partition of the property and file a suit for partition. Before doing this you have get a full proofs to prove that the property is purchased by your father and your Tau G

S.A.NARASIMHA RAO KARRI

girishankar (manager)     28 March 2010

Thank U sirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register