Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yadu Muntha (General Manager)     12 November 2014

House owner not allowing us to vacate the house

Hi ,

Iam from Bangalore and iam facing problem from last few months from my house owner.We made an aggrement in three years back before joining the house with the owner and we clearly stated that one month notice will be given while we vacate the house but in this month september 4th ,i have informed the owner about the same but he said he need a  a three months notice and i adjusted and we said we will vacate in decemebr ,2014.Now when i tried infored today he is not answering the phone and his brother took the call and he is telling that i have to inform the same about  that we are vacating the house to owners father not to the owner who signed on the aggrement and again he is asking us to stay three months.kindly help.The agreement which got signed three years back is with me and that we have done the notary for that agrement.

Regards

Yadu Muntha

Learning

4 Replies

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     12 November 2014

Is there any clause in the agreement for notice period of 3 years.   And have you deposited any security  amount.   Opinion can be framed on receipt of reply to these queries.

The agreement we have done three years back,in that it is clearly mentioned that if tenants are leaving they have to mention one month before.if house owner want tenants leave owner has to inform in three months advance.caustion deposit done in 1.2Lak and the same is mentioned in agreement

Aggrement Copy Attached :

The agreement we have done three years back,in that it is clearly mentioned that if tenants are leaving they have to mention one month before.if house owner want tenants leave owner has to inform in three months advance.caution deposit done in 1.2Lak and the same is mentioned in agreement and the copy attached.

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     13 November 2014

Have you given notice in writing and when the notice period is expiring.  If the notice period has already been elapsed.   You can vacate the premises.   You have not informed the rent payable per month.   However, if you leave, he will adjust the amount from the security.   And you can recover the same from the court of law on the basis of agreement and notice.   Secondly,  you can call the police, show them the rent agreement,  notice  and request them to assist you in leaving the possession and return of security amount.  Best of Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register