FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhat   02 September 2017

House owner harassing me


I was staying in Hi-Rise Colony, Hyderabad. While vacating house, he has not given full security deposit, from 40k, he has given 20k and said, I am not in home town and will see the house and then will give rest of the security deposit. Now, when date came when he promise to give money, now telling things are missing from house and harassing me in name of filling FIR. In vacating time, he assign one person to take photos and videos of house, then only he has given even 20k. Now instead of giving money, he is threatening me. We were knowing his intentaion, thats why we took videos of the person who was assigned by House owner, who taking photos and videos of house and talking with him and sending it to house owner.
Please suggest me what should I do now.


 2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 September 2017

Photos are not of any use. Sent a legal notice and demand back your balance security amount with interest and damage, if any.

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2017

Send a legal notice to him and ask for refund of your balance security deposit.If he refuses, then  file recovery  suit against him with interest, damage and cost,

Advocate Krishna 9447963440


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query