Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nakka Vamsi Krishna (Software Professional)     17 August 2011

House documents registration

Hi,

Can someone help me in my question?

My house is on my fathers name. he has expired recently so my question is do I need to register my house on my mothers name?

Thanks,

Vamsi

Learning

10 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     17 August 2011

All legal heirs right in this house like your mother, u and your brother/s and sister/s.  

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     17 August 2011

All legal heirs of ur father have right in this house like your mother, u can left ur share in favur of ur mother.

Nakka Vamsi Krishna (Software Professional)     17 August 2011

thanks for ur posts what I am trying to say is do I need to tranfer those documents on to my mothers name as after father she will be the legal heir and I have one brother. Please suggest me do we face any problem if we leave the documents like that on my fathers name.

Bhuvan (KRT)     17 August 2011

I have a similar situation. My father expired leaving behind a property. The property is in his name. I have my mother and 2 brothers as legal heirs. How to partition the property ? should it be transferred to my mother and then sub divided into 4 shares or it can be directly subdivided into 4 shares ?

bhuva

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     17 August 2011

// do I need to tranfer those documents on to my mothers name as after father she will be the legal heir and I have one brother. Please suggest me do we face any problem if we leave the documents like that on my fathers name.//

Mr.Nakka Vamsi krishna

After your father's death, all the three of you namely, 1.Your mother, 2.you  and 3. Your brother, will be the legal heirs and are entitiled to inherit the property. That means, all three of you became joint owners of the property automatically. No transfer of document is required.

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     17 August 2011

// 1. My father expired leaving behind a property. The property is in his name. I have my mother and 2 brothers as legal heirs. How to partition the property ?//

//2. should it be transferred to my mother and then sub divided into 4 shares or it can be directly subdivided into 4 shares ?//

Mr.Bhuvan,

After  the death of your father, all of 4 you namely, your maother, you, your 2 brothers, became joint owners of the property as legal heirs. All four of can divide the property in 4 shares and execute a partition deed showing 4 schedules. It is simple and enough.

It need not be transfered to your mother.

1 Like

Bhuvan (KRT)     19 August 2011

Thanks for the clarification.

Bhuvan

Prasan (advocate)     21 August 2011

No need to transfer into your mothers name. directly u can partition it into 4 shares.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     29 September 2011

agree with bharat sir

Uday Kumar (Data Verification Excecutive)     02 October 2011

Hello,

My Father-in-law is Expired He Has One Yelder And One Youger Sister(Late) and One Younger Brother. All Of them Wants Their Fathers Property To Be Sold. My Question Is We Do Not Have The House Document Where Can I Get It  What Are All The Procedures Please Help In This Regard. My Mother In Law Has Two Daughters I Have Got Married To The Younger One All Of Them My Mother In Law And My Sister In Law Want To Sell Property Including My Wife.

My Father In Law's Brother Says I Do Not Have Rights To Ask The Legal Questions And Saying Me To Stay Out Of This. My Mother In Law Is An Illiterate And All The Three Wants Me To Solve Their Property Problem. Do I Have Rights To Interfere And Proceed

Please Help Any One

Uday Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register