House dispute

sir, Once 15 years ago, my wife and brother in law borrow money againt their house from lender. At that time the lender prepared sale agreement and give money. He promissed in the sale agreement, return the house to my wife and brother in law after giving the borrowed amount within 11 months. Before completing 11 month, they give money on 10th month. the lender refused to get the money and refused to return the house. Also the lender give s*xuaal harrsement to my wife, when i was going to office, and threnten to her. My brother in law was run away to protect his life. We are also move to near place and stay for past 15 years. The lender run the case without our knowledge and kept the property by making all frudles with local rowdies and take the owner ship of the house. Now. how can i get the proprty ? Is it any legal way? Can I stop to sell the property through court? If yes. How can i move... Please reply...


Do u have any documents for borrowed money from lender ? If so you can approach a good lawyer who will help you to file complaint in police station. If it is not worked you can file a case in high court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x