LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajnikant   18 June 2015


My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar manager from last 30 yr, on 4k payment. bar holder give us a house for living and promiss us that he will give us this house. last year he died & his wife ask us to leave this house. We have all document on same address like ration card, voting ID, aadhar card, and my passport. Only light bill is on that shop holder name. can any one help me out? How can i stop her and make this house on my fathers name?


 2 Replies

rajnikant   18 June 2015

Reply as soon as possible....plz....

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     19 June 2015

you have to file case for declaring ownership by adverse possession 


by decalring tenancy in small cause court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register