Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hostel issue

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Sh Prabhakar,

Good, on that note I say I now understood your path and I am honored to know that you have understod my path too and our respective thoughts will crossover in days to come till my acount is not deleted here. Wish you best wishes once again.

@ Indrani,
I close this discussion as enough have been said by various repliers till now and if you still wish to know some more then just hire a professional brain he  / she will guide you further and or other repliers may comment if they wish to.

Mohammed Asrar (student)     04 March 2011

sir i am mohammed

I am senior student (decent) in the hostel ,but having lot of trouble by other senior from past 4 month like teasing whenever they see me writting bad names on toilet room about me and today at night 1.15am they started to hit my door pour water in my room when i open my windows to see who are they they were ready with bucket of water and they through whole room with water all my text book,bed are wet and cloths

they also had bitten some junior student at late night but hostel management given there support

i want to take them to police want to teach some lesson to them

i want to know under which case i can file and also how days they will get  the jailed......

plz reply

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

1) first you inform your gurdians.

2) you simply go to police station and complain in writing and get a receipt of it.

3) inform college and hostel administration.in writing and get a receipt of it.

take the matter seriously. murder happened in some cases. i hope you are alone there.

Aliza victoria   12 January 2020

Every student has some issues in his hostel. It is very difficult to find the best hostel in this era. We can provide you the best hostel booking sites that are trusted and of the best quality.

31 Pranshu Godhani   10 December 2023

I know I am too late but my only intention is how is your child is everything well and happy 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More