Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manju Gautam (xcasvsv)     28 July 2011

Home voilence

Hi All,

I am writing this on my sister in laws behalf, her husband is a real pain and does not support her at any point. Her husband is a Doctor by profession but acts like totally an illitrate person. They have two kids (6 Years - Boy and 2 Years - Girl).

From the first day of marriage she was treated as a prisoner at home and was beaten up & abused throughout the day. Even now after 7 years of marriage the home environment is still the same. She doesn't get any support from her in-laws.

She wants to study further but gets no support from her in-laws family. Now her husband wants her to get money from her parents so that he can buy a flat. He abuses her whole day and do not provide her food or daily neccessity items. At times he even excreates on bed and ask her to clean it and do not provide any financial support at any time.

During the tenure of 7 years he has left her multiple times at her parents place and has threatned her for divorce. As per his collegues in the hospital, he is mentally sick and has the same behaviour at his work place.

She is really suffering a lot in his day to day life and in upbringing of her children.

Please suggest. I eagerly look forward to your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Help Seeker

Learning

1 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     29 July 2011

1. Can some influential person make him go to a counselor? Mental health expert? If no then

2. Divorce/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register