LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TechExpert (Technichal)     27 July 2015

Home voilence

Dear All,
Good Morning,

Actually I am new to this site. & Don't Know this is the right forum to post this Discussion. 

I am staying in outside India & my mother is staying alone in india. The problem in my neighbours, we have land dispute with them from last 5 year & case is in court from last 5 years. the problem in my neighbours His wife  & son after 10-15 days starting fight with my Mother & giving mental harassment & trying to do some  construction in dispute land & trying to accure  the land. 

The case is already in court & there is stay order from court in all the Dispute  land. but still didn't listen these thing

I am working out of india & my mother is alone there & can't go to Police station every after 10-15 days. Is there any that i can do it like FIR in police station against my neighbours & any application that to stop there day-to-day activity from my neighbours.

please advice. Thanks in advance


 5 Replies

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     27 July 2015

submit a  Compliant to the Police Station by your mom along with a copy of the stay order of the Hon'able Court.

TechExpert (Technichal)     27 July 2015

Dear Jyothish,

we logged complaint to  nearest police station but they logged only a normal complaint, & take testify & go back. this happens three times. There is no serious action taken by police so his encourage day by day to do this type of activity.   I am little bit afraid that they can not harm to my mother either mentally or physical.

Anything can i do to submit a FIR against my neighbor that anything happen to my mother either mentally or physical his whole family will be responsible. Any type of complaint that he can't do anything in our land before the case get solved.




prabhakar advocate (advocate)     27 July 2015

No problem.  Take a photograph of construction in disputed land and ask your mother's counsel to file contempt petition in the court, where the case is pending.  The important thing is in this application, make area SHO, a respondent and pray that a direction be given to the SHO to protect the status-quo order of the court and also life of the old woman.

TechExpert (Technichal)     27 July 2015

Dear Prabhakar.


Thanks for you Reply. but can you please let me know what kind of petition we have to file. actually i am out of india ( right now) will go back with in six month to india. so i have instruct to laywer & my mother for this petition. & this will also help to protect my mother from Mentaly & physical harrstment. becuase after 10-15 days they come & fight with my mother. 

can we installed surveillance  camera so we will have a recording also.


prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 July 2015

If stay is granted under Order 39 Rule 1 & 2, the application for disobedience of stay lies under Order 39 Rule 2 A.  Surveillance Camera can be installed outside the premises but focussing the disputes premises to record any violation of court order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query