LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taranath@12   24 November 2022

Home stays


i have a property in Mysore opposite to my house there is a home stay ,no rules followed here and he is renting it to 

youngsters to carry illegal activity ,late night disturbance some time doing party on the terrace parking vehicles on the road side blocking the road already informed the local police once but no use is there aby legal way to battle this 

and more over government should not give license in residential area it is like a lodge any body can come and go

please help  


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

To my knowledge there is no law which prohibits a person from making use of his property as Homestay. However, if you have pecific information as to any illegal acitivites, you may bring the matters to the notice of the authorities concerned. So also, if any action/omission which injures your personal rights you have option to initiate an action in tort.

1 Like

Taranath@12   25 November 2022

Thanks for ypur Reply sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register