LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gabbita Santosh   18 June 2020

home loan on city

I applied for home loan in bank in A S RAO NAGAR,HYDERABAD... I already aquire the plot applying loan for construction purpose only. for legal opinion they asked for pahani papers , pattadar passbook,title deed,ec....
all the documents were present with me .... but I would like to know that in that venture there is a case running out with APPEAL SUIT NUMBER 64/2012... I would like to know the present status ... kindly guide me regarding this

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 June 2020

Mr.Sanoth.

The bank should satisfy and sanction the loan.  Because the loan was sanctioned, do not jump into the conclusion and commence construction.

Unless there is full clarity on the going case (Appeal Suit 64/2012) do not make a decision.  Avoid if there is a doubt.   Do not suppress the facts and tell to the advocate about the AS 64/2012 and let him make a decision.

Never take risks on your hard-earned money and take all precautions while investing it.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 June 2020

No meaningful suggestion is possible unless documents are perused.

Gabbita Santosh   19 June 2020

sir it's my own plot and we had a tri party agreement from the land lords and the whole colony people regarding the same ... my question is whether bank will satisfy with it or else should I submit more documents regarding this???? if yes then what are the documents required???

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 June 2020

Santosh garu,

This was your query: but I would like to know that in that venture there is a case running out with APPEAL SUIT NUMBER 64/2012..

Neither Member can  give any opinion nor bank can advance on member's opinion.

Satisfy the requirements of Bank's counsel and get clear legal opinion after submitting all such required documents for the claim. ( "on it's my own plot and we had a tri party agreement from the land lords and the whole colony people)

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 June 2020

Seek requisite information from your lawyer contesting the appeal on your behalf or obtain the same from after inspecting judicial file and submit to the legal department of financier.

What do you expect from experts on this platform as there is hardly anyone (may be none of us)  belong to your city i.e., Hyderabad, but all over and other parts of India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register