Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     03 October 2013

Home loan

Respected Seniors / Experts,

I am planing to buy an Home within a Short spam of time, for which I shall be taking a Loan from a Nationalized Bank. I am a service class person working with a reputed firm in Gujarat.

I have taken a name change in year 2007 vide the Gujarat Government Gazzatte, since then all my service records are as per the new name , however all my Basic Educational documents are as per my Old name. Here I need to mention that I have taken a Complete name change which includes the First Name & Last Name( No Change in Middle name). In support of the same I have only Gazzette Copy which Justifies the same.

Now, I want to buy a House on my Old name, for which I have no documents as presently mu Service records are on New Name. For getting a loan from Bank I need Salary slips, IT Returns all these documents are on New Name. At the time of joining the job I have given the copy of my Gazzatte in order to process all my papers with new name.

Pl. advise me how to go for this mess,

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     03 October 2013

you need to re-apply for the name change at gazzatte office. this would solve your problem.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

you should have atleast visited bank.  you are not first such case.

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     04 October 2013

Good Morning Sir,

Thank you for the advise.

Regards

Karan

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     04 October 2013

R/ Sir,

I thank you for your remark.

Rgds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register