Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   02 November 2016

Hmop divorce process

Hi

My wife filed a hmop petition for divorce along with other cases 498A and DVC.I am ok to accept the divorce but i want to defend the false allegations in her petition. I am about to file the counter by dening her alligations.

In this case, as both of us are interested in divorce and it wont be the mutul consent divorce. What are the next steps and procedure.How long will it take to get the divorce from court.

Thanks in advance.

Arjun

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)
As u both agreed for divorce. Withdraw hmop. File MCD.

Arjun   03 November 2016

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for your response.

MCD is not possible in this case.

My question is

1.is it possible to get divorce through hmop?

2. how long it will take to get the divorce?

A walk alone (-)     03 November 2016

You say both want divorce why MCD is not possible? Answer of your query 1) yes 2) contested divorce may take 5-6 year or more. If both want divorce Best solution is Withdraw hmop. File MCD. Contested divorce is wastage of time. First you Denying her allegations. After she will deny your allegations. Its only wastage of time and money. Court matter may take a decade to solve. Better solve out of court MCD.

Arjun   03 November 2016

I agree MCD is best option, but it is not possible at present because she filed all fasle cases to get more money from me.

HMOP is one part of that. So is there any other way with out MCD.

and i dont want to satisy her greedy needs.

(Guest)
Arjun. You draft terms of MCD where she will withdraw all.cases and part ways as gentleman. Rest all discussion in this forum or elsewhere is useless. Either ur crack or your lawyer is playing by joining hands with other party's lawyer. Don't waste time. Time = money = life.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     03 November 2016

MCD is best option.It will beover in less than 6 months according to several Supreme court decisions. in which case she has to withdraw 498 A and DV proceedings against you. Normal disposal time for contested divorce is 3 to 5 years. If it  is MCD seperately  both of you enter into a written agrement as to how much alimony in lump sum  You    are prepared to pay. It  is one time payment.If you appreciate this answer please click  the  thank you  button on this  forum.You file this alimony agreement into court  if it is a MCD  divorce so that court's approval also will be there with its stamp and seal..

Arjun   03 November 2016

Thanks usha kapoor. Here the problem is I want divorce with out paying money, as they are all false cases. She want divorce with money.

Arjun   03 November 2016

@Ramesh Singh : 2 years and no kids.

Arjun   03 November 2016

The ground for her hmop are the false allegations like, dowry harassment and domestic violence

Arjun   04 November 2016

@ autohide4u : completely agree with u sir. I ll following the same thing, what you also said. Hope to get the divorce soon, but It's not in our hand.

Arjun   04 November 2016

@ autohide4u : completely agree with u sir. I ll following the same thing, what you also said. Hope to get the divorce soon, but It's not in our hand.

Arjun   04 November 2016

Arjun   04 November 2016

Arjun   04 November 2016

@Autohide, Ramesh : Thank you sir, for your valuable suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register