LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     04 April 2013

Hma26 and 24 pending

Iam a central govt employee,married on 14 july 2010 and marriage ceremony held on 14 may 2011,she did not came after june 2012, (we stayed toghether only 05-07 months)then threaten to false case so divorce filled by me on mental and physical cruelty and adultry on 25 sept 2012. first hearing on nov she came with hma 24 and 26 and refused to join in front of court.
one baby girl born on 20 feb 2013, i met them in hospital but wife refused to join.she only want money and stay with her boy friend.
she is being fuelled by her mother, she is bad mother-in-law.
till today i dont know the name of my baby also. 
03 dates gone and next is on april 11,2013. how to proceed fast as i don't want her back now, not baby also, she will never understand. 
she is not ready to divorce also. divorce is filled (sept 12) and i have all call records and each talk in audio and video. i have call recording with her boyfriend saying will die without him. 

she clearly said that if i die she will not care, and money is must.
i have call detail got from RTI and i started record everything after 03 days of my marriage ceremony of may 11, because she did not made any relation with me for 01 months continues. she always said that she dont like me and her mother made her to marrie me.
i also said after her strong refuse to join me to judg that baby is not mine, judge said that wait till evidence stage.
in audio recording she is saying that it is not her voice and refusing.
how hma 24 and 26 (baby born on feb 24,2013) will be granted, at what stage and how much if my payment is 20000.Rs
what to rply. please advice. 

Learning

2 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Very interesting query, experts may reply.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

if she is in the relation with her boy friend then why in first place she gave birth to your child???
and when she left she was already 2-3 months pregnant and then she could have aborted the baby and lived happily with her bf...
Remember Adultry is something which is very difficult to prove and it takes years for it to get decided so if you dont want to stay and if she also doesnt wants to stay then as u said that u went to meet your child then you can go again meet her and go for MCD instead of any long battle in the court...And yes of course if there is no huge demands from her return all to her then only go for MCD...also has she filed any cases on you apart from mouth firing...

Its simple in your case as both people dont want to live wid each other and if no money demands then u are lucky...go for MCD...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register