LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh   31 October 2017


In my hma24 ,judge has ordered 8k frm date of application,nw 2lakh is arrears ,still i hav nt paid anything,i m going to withdraw divorce case by not attending it, Now what will happen to hma24 case? If she will file execution thn wt will happen. and in execution what will happen i m in army. thanks


 1 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     31 October 2017

salary will be attach by warrent of attachment..


Jaspal S Maini


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register