Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hma amendment biill 2013 oassed by rajya sabha

Page no : 5

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 August 2013

hahaha........bas bhai ab ladki ko helmet ka sheesha (mirror) dedo aur plastic rakh lo :P

Aayne mein woh apne aap ko dekh legi aur aap bina mirror ke helmet pehan lena :P

3 Like

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     29 August 2013

Great Ranee ji.... and 498aweddinggift.....:)

1 Like

(Guest)

Contract marriages are better. i.e. before marriage sign contract that you do *** with me, no dowry taken or given, No ex bf or gf, no extremely dangerous diseases also, if cannot go ahead with relation properly after marriage then peacefull divorce also no cases like 498a, dv etc. All this should be done in an agreement paper before marriage b/w girl and boy and their parents.  or ask only for live - in relation.

Reasoning: Anyway, it is difficult to get married for men now (directly coz of risk involved in it due to new and old laws). subsequently, girls will see less proposal for them and situation reverses. They start offering more dowry and do whatever men ask to get her daughter married and remove their headache. But this process is slow takes its own time.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     29 August 2013

@Nandha

My question is:

If a husband files for divorce and wife opposes it (does not want property) and the case drags for more than 3 years, will the husband get divorce automatically  under IRBM?  or, is that even after 3 years of court case, only when wife invokes IRBM, the court would consider to give divorce to the couple??

suppose, the husband is ready to give 50% of share to wife and wants to get rid off her, but wife is taking revenge by not giving divorce and drags the case. Will the court, after 3 years of filing, declare the case as IRBM, direct husband to give 50% of his share and  grant divorce to him, even if wife keeps on opposing divorce?

experts, please clarify

This new law will be useful for those who want divorce and are not able to prove cruetly etc. If husband is ready to pay good amount of money (to be decided by court), then this husband has to file divorce u/s 13C after 3 years of separation. Wife can oppose it u/s 13D or 23 (1)(a). If wife opposes it u/s 23(1)(a), then husband has to prove that he is not taking advantage of his own.

BHARATI MITRA (ES)     29 August 2013

Does this mean now there is no ground for RCR - Can someone explain what exactly IRBM means

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     29 August 2013

Originally posted by : sandykrish

Very well said Ashok. who will be dare to marry a women who has opted divorce section 13(c) . Their are professionally trained extorts. Beware of such family.

Ashok or any folks who are interested in this site can join hand with us to set up a start up which only provides information about the Divorce issues under section 13 (c). Any new groom who is interested to marry can visit this site and get the background check done. This is the only way we can stop the menace happening to male society in modern Sibal era.

@Sandykrish its a gr8 idea, but considering the logistics and economics I feel that the purpose will be best served if this database is prepared under the aegis of some established site like SIF. this suggestion can be given to SIF and considering its wide reach, a large database of all divorcee males their wives' name ,address and cases filed by her can be prepared.

Regards ASHOK

(Guest)

Bechare congress wale vote Bank ke liye aapne paido pe khulari mar liye. Unhe pata nai hai ki Aaj bhi unko vote dene wale 80% male hi hai

Ab next election me unhe ye milega.

hmm no wife no tension bhai........panga hi yahi hai ki yeh 80% males unity nahi karte, otherwise aise laws ban hi naa payen :)

Tanny050 (NA)     29 August 2013

On a lighter note.

I take 3*6 slot in a cemetery and register it in my name and thats the only property in my name. Then according to the new law she will get 1.5*3??  where will i be buried???

Real sufferers are poor men and gainers are the dirty evil minded wives and her parents.  Jai ho indian parliament. We elected these fools for 10 years and now they are destroying the marriage.

(Guest)

sahi bola 498adhaejgift bhai,hum logon me unity nai hai tabhi toh jhel rahe hain.It's time for every men to write PIL to SC againt this biased laws.

hahaha.......bas bhi karo, upar tak sath le ke jaoge kya use...........Jahanum/Heaven mein to chain se jee lo :P

yea PIL is d best option as this law is unconstitutional.............like how can a govt decide what a Father wants to give to his SON and jab DAD hi apne bete ko(ie u) kuch nahi dena chahta then how can his property be taken into consideration for settling a divorce decree...........

Again Section 15 is not followed, no equality for genders in this law....

Its a HIGHHHH TIME, we must do something 2 stop this in LS.....

Let me know if u r interested, i will give u the  details of next plan via PM.

(Guest)

yes send me PM

Ab inki band bajani hai.....wo bhi tel aur powder laga ke.:P

sent :)

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 August 2013

Makkad sahib, thoda apne tajurbe ki roshini agar aap bhi daal  de to hum logon ko kuch raah  dikh jaati.

Regards

Ashok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register