LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

singhmonika   03 October 2016

Hma

can i file application under section 24 of Hindu marriage act for pendente lite and expenses for proceeding at appellate court. the brief facts of the case is my husband filed petition under section 12 (A) OF HMA which was dismissed by the trial court. now he has filed FAO against the order. my application under section 24 also got decided in trial court. execution for some amount is pending. now can i again file application under section 24 Of HMA in appeal filed by him

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Yes. Also u.s 125. Also under pwdva.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 October 2016

Yes the said application u/a 24 of the HMA is also maintainable before the appellate court Augustine Chatterjee 9999931153

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     04 October 2016

There is no bar in filing application under section 24 as many times you can except you cant file fresh application when previous one is pending ... you can also file application under section 125 crpc also. free feel to call for more details.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     04 October 2016

if you want  more maintenance you can  file  for  enhancement of maintenance amount agsinst your IA relating to section 24 HMA.If you are not interested and if he refuses to pay your current maintenace also you can file counter in his appeal against 12(a_) RCR Appeal requesting the court for either  the same amount of interim maintennace or more maintrnenace amount. in your appeal; against IA or CMA. IThe CMA is  appeal against IA relating to your  interimmaintenance in HighCourt.  If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     04 October 2016

Sorry! /Regarding interim maintennace Against IA CRP lies in HighCourt. Civil 'revision Petition and Not CMA. You can file CRP against section 24  application in IA. Please click the thank you button on this forum.

singhmonika   04 October 2016

thanks all for your valuable replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register