LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yukta Garg   04 June 2018

Dear sir, thank you for putting forth this query.
I wish to bring to your notice that you have to file an application under Section 13 HMA  in the family court of the
city / district where both the partners lived together for the last time, which was their matrimonial home.
As we know that High Court has appellate jurisdiction, hence, only an appeal or a writ can be filed there.
Hope this helps you!  Goodluck with your case!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register