Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muskan Dewan   19 September 2023

Hindu succession act, 2005

Can parents transfer their property to their mentally ill child through will in india ? Refer any case laws.


 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 September 2023

Yes but with a guardian as he is mentally ill.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register