Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu Kanth   14 April 2021

Hindu succession act 1956

Sir
My father married to first wife , she died issueless and after that he is married to my mother . I am my fathers second wife son.
My father also expired , my fathers first wife family consists of 4 children ( 1 male and 3 female). Male is unmarried and expired , 1 female is unmarried , deaf and dumb and alive,2 female is my fathers 1 wife expired issueless and 3rd female married , both wife and husband died issueless. We have filed a case for Partition of properties and honourable court has granted the 1/4th share of property, now some 3rd party has entered the case and filed a case to suspend case according to section 15(2) Hindu succession act by creating some documents that they have purchased the property.
My request is I am eligible to obtain property of my fathers 1st wife or not and what are the steps to be taken accordingly.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 April 2021

Hello,

You are entitled to the property of your father's first wife. Court has also granted you 1/4 the share as per your query. Now some person is claiming to be the purchaser of the land. You have to fight out the application/case is filed by the third person. 

Vishnu Kanth   14 April 2021

Sir 

court has entitled me preliminary decree of 1/4th share of my fathers first wife , now third party has filed a case telling that they have purchased the property ,when there is a injunction order in the case and now they have filed to cancel the decree because of Hindu succession act section 15(2). My doubt is will I get the share are not .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register