Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhavi (engineer)     04 December 2013

Hindu- muslim marriage procedure, without any conversions

Hi Am a hindu guys and am in love with muslim girl and we both are ready for marriage.We both are major,

Both parents didnt agree(though my parents said ok.. and agreed for my marriage but stay seperalty from them).

We (me and my girl) are educated n independent and hence decided to marry  without any relious conversions.kindly help me with procedure a.s.a.p.


 3 Replies

Capt Gurvinder Singh (Advocate)     04 December 2013

I appreciate your feelings, you can get married under special marriage act.


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2013

You both can marry each other if you both are major by age without converting to either of the religion under Special Marriage Act.  Check up the procedures for marriage with the Sub-Registrar Office for Marriage within your jurisdiction.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 December 2013

You both are major you can marry without changing your religion under special marriage act .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads