LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhima balla (none)     21 May 2012

Hindu marriage laws

I would like to discuss as a common man the legislation of Hindu marraige laws-including those of related 'woman empowerment laws' the theory behind these,their applicability in the changing society and the effect on the society.

I have advocated that hindu marriage laws are deeply flawed, they are not appropriately legislated and are detrimental to one party ( husband and family) and benefits to a large extent the other party( wife and family)

The intention is raher than discussing in bits and pieces

Hindu guardian, adoption  acts etc are probably beyond the scope and may be needs another discussion.

Learning

3 Replies

ashu k.gupta (STUDENT)     21 May 2012

it z not correct in my view as d matter of cases n d evidence n relavent facts matter from both the side......

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     05 June 2012

Marriage or no marriage I strongly advocate the modern LIVE IN relation ship concept that we have blindly folled from the West. It  has many inbuilt advanatges for both men and women. While men are saved from the harassment of 498A, the wmen havce the right to leave at their choice, with eyebrows raised. Even in the case of Souther Film Star Khusboo the Supereme Corts Decision did validate the LIVE INB relationship. We Indians should rather try and extract the best advantages out of the LIVE IN relationship set up then followin g the West blindly.Let both the Men and Women have equality and live together for the betterment of the Mankind, as desired by the ALMIGHTY, when he sent both Adam and Eve on htis earth. Let not the false pride shatter our peaceful lifes. After all men and woemn are just like lock and key, just like lock becomes useless without a right key, so is a key without its own lock.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :VINOD VERMA
"
After all men and woemn are just like lock and key, just like lock becomes useless without a right key, so is a key without its own lock.
"

But there can be a duplicate key.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register