25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sail Sail   01 August 2022

Hindu marriage act 1955 related to divorce

here I m asking about divorce if husband and wife live together since 11years thenafter
husband decided that not live together and want to file petition for divorce in family court then can husband file petition firstly but wife don't want divorce.


 2 Replies

Arkadyuti   01 August 2022

Then it will be a contested divorce

sahil procha   16 August 2022

Hello, I m asking for divorce if husband want to change religion and after change religion can he give divorce one sidedly in this conditions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query