Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murukan   04 February 2016

Hindu marriage act 12 (1) (c)

Respected lawyers !

Could someone one please explain me the  ""Hindu Mariage Act 12 (1) (c) "

I have searched in Google  , but didnt understand anything !

The girl familily says that they send summon to me for the divorce , but truly i didnt receive 

I was going through the  case status site by Party name and found a NOTICE against me .

What is this notice meant by ?

before 5 months both familiy agreed for Mutual Divorce ! now they says that they send three summon and i didnt attended the court . Thats the reason i was going through the site every day and lastly i found the case !( you can see my previous post , explained the issues in detail ) 

Now please let me know what i need to do ? i too want the divorce .

The notice showing  companies  old  address and  that is wrong . is that i need to reply to the notice as per the site information?

Can i contact the Lawyer whose name is mentioned in the NOTICE and ask him to  proceede with the  Divorce ?

As per the notice  first hearing date is  was  3rd Feb , that is alraedy over 

What they meant by this notice ? is this a case ? 

what is exactly 12 (1) (c) ?

how i need to proceede with the case 

===================================================

I Do not have  any itmes with me ,  On the discussion day we have agreed for Mutual divorce and i have handed over the dress , certificate etc , She  alraedy took the gold items when she left .

Now they have My 2 lakhs valuable itmes ( Gold ) , for that they said that they wont give that , i agreed to 

I do not have docs that i handed over the things , but i have an audio tape for all the conversations 

Please suggest 

Learning

5 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     04 February 2016

अगर आपको  डिवोर्स  लेना  है तो  आप कोर्ट मत  जाओ जब एक तरफ़ा डिवोर्स (एक्स पार्टी )हो जाए  उनसे  कह  देना   की एक NULLITY डिक्री की  कॉपी  आपको भेज दें,....चिल रहो...या कोर्ट जाकर आप  म्यूच्यूअल डिवोर्स ले  सकते हो...जिसमे  छ महीने का  समय  लगेगा........

Murukan   04 February 2016

Thanks Yogendra sir ,  so the "12 (1) (c)  "" is not a Mutual Divorce  case 

Its  case to  for NULLiFY of marriage ?    thats what i was expecting too , as we do not have any relationship for the 10 days of marriage !

This is a NOtice i saw in the Site , but when it will convert as SUMMON , is that i need to go for hearing as per NOTICE ( Actually i do not want to go ) 

yogendra (engineer)     04 February 2016

HMA 12 (1) (c),यह शादी को शून्य(रद्द)  करने करने  का  केस  है...आप  कानूनन फिर  से  कुंवारे हो  जायेंगे ....आप किसी वर्जिन लड़की  से  आसानी  से शादी  कर सकते हैं .और उसको  यह  सब बताने  की  जरुरत नहीं  क्यों  की कानूनन आपकी  शादी को  रद्द कर  दिया जाएगा.....इसमें  आपको  फायदा  है....डाइवोर्स  के  केस में आपको divorsee का टैग  लग  जाएगा ......अगर आपको केस अटेंड करना  है तो आप बिना समन के डेट पर उपस्थित हो  जाइए और अगर आधार शारीरिक संबंधों के न होने(Non consumation of marriage) का है  तो आप इसको सहमती दे दीजिये ....आपका समय  बच जाएगा और कोर्ट दोनों की शादी डिक्री  ऑफ़ नलीटी द्वारा रद्द घोषित कर देगा.

1 Like

b.goheel   04 February 2016

feel as per section mentioned in query and advice do not match.

Murukan   05 February 2016

ok  ,  so i caan go  to court for one of the hearing and say about the " Non consumation of marriage "

But what is the difference between SUMMONS and NOTICE ?/

Is that the Notice will convert to SUMMON any time ?

Or they will send three Notices and then  if didnt attened , then court will nullify the marriage ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register