LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     24 June 2010

hindu mairrage petition

hello all learned 

husband  filed  petition  under the provision of section  9 of  hindu mairrage  act  in the  city  of  bhuj  where  he  reside while the  wife of  petitioner  reside in  dwarka  whether  it  can  be transferred at the dwarka  by the  application of the  wife  if yes  if  there is  any  citation pls inform  regards


 1 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 June 2010

according to present trend of the court, petition transfered to, the court nearer to wife's resendence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query