Hindu joint family

Grandfather { late had business having 3 sons and 1 daughter 1st son helping grandfather in business and getting income 2nd son was studying doctor 3 rd son deceasesd a agricalturist leaving widow and 2 children When grandfarher was alive 1st son purchased a site from pocket money in year 1966 with help of second son who was studying doctor in different, he had some pocket money each contributed 3k and 3 k and purchased a site and made a partition deed on the same and registered 1 st son some salary from business 3k 2 nd son from his gold and some pocket money while studying in hostel 3k In 1966 they purchased There was no distpute untill grandfather and 3rd son died, Later unmarried daughter calimed the property purchased by son 1 and 2 are via JHF and partition of agricature land and filled a case, in 2006 However objection was filled by first son as kartha on behalf of son 2, and son 3rd widowed wife and there 2 children's majour, as POA was given to kartha and In objection stated that son 1 and 2 acquired self earnerd property and remaining agriculture property only to be divided Later daughter who filled case passed away, now, 3rd son deceased wife is claimming for self acquired property in 2020 Please suggest
Retired employee.

Please understand the limitations of the forum in a case which is pending since 2006.  Contact that local advocate who is well aware of the history and let there be division in metes and bounds and get such family settlement deed duly indexed with registrar through Loakadalat.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can wait for court judgement. follow up your lawyer for present case status.


Facts posted lacks clarity. Please post simple facts.


Be brief and precise to seek obligation of experts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x