Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s.amar (purchase officer)     06 March 2013

Hindu christian marriage out side the court

i am a Hindu 30 man want to marry a christian girl 26 but her parents are against the marriage and in court it will take at least 30 days procedure so is there any other option to marry and get it registered, we both also don't want to change our religions


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2013

Inter religiousmarriages can be done through under special marriages act. 30 days waiting is not a long period. This marriages always protectable to the rights of the both in future aspects.

m m n j 79 (boa)     07 March 2013

sir i m hindu girl want to marriage to muslim guy, a lawyer advice me that in gujarat it is not possible due to change of marriage law.... is that possible to do court marriage in other state?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query