hindu boy want to marry a muslim girl who was earlier hindu


Want to marry Muslim girl who was earlier Hindu, I am from Indore and want to marry a girl who is Muslim earlier she was a Hindu but married to Muslim guy both of us got the legal divorce from our partners, now we want to marry she is from ahmedabad we had a discussion regarding marriage she wants to change everything legally Pls provide the way out how we can get married and what would be the procedure... We want a court marriage want everything to be done legally... If she wants to change documents then in which city she can change the documents or can I give the affidavit to gazetted officer in Indore or to magistrate for her name change... Pls guide

The civil marriage under the Special Marriage Act,1954 also known as court marriage can be done between both of you irrespective of the religion you both follow. The woman can always return back to Hindu religion by Shudhikaran process conducted by the Arya Samaj Temple. The court marriage can be done in any district where either of you have been living with proof of residence. Other requirements will be decree of divorce issued by the court for both of you and proof of age of both. Only 3 witnesses required with proper identity proof. Aadhar card for each of you will be good identity proof as well proof of age and residence. One month notice prior to marriage and registration will be required to be given by both parties to the Marriage Officer of the district where you want to marry. Deputy commissioner or his subordinate of the district is usually the Marriage Officer, contact the DC office for other details for marriage under the Special Marriage Act.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x