LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Distressed PS (Manager)     12 May 2011

High profile case

Mine is going to be a high profile case. My FIL is the director in a state govt department with very good beuraucratic and business connections (in WB and in Hyd). I am married for six years and my wife got attached to another guy five years back (2006) over internet. Unfortunately, I have moved to Kolkata from Chennai the very year and their relation blossomed to the fullest possible degree. In 2007 June I caught them red handed at my house in Kolkata had a fight but the guy and my wife beat me up and left me bleeding. I called my in-laws and surprisingly they favoured the guy and threatened me of DV etc.

Since I am from a very humble family and shocked by the incident I could not take any step or keep any proof. Thought one day everything will be ok. upfront it seemed to have improved and we had a child in 2009 Aug. I had a doubt that time as we were not in any physical relation then but was not very sure to start investigation. Recently I have hacked her email to know the details and the child turns out to be not mine. I have gone for a DNA test from an internationally acredited lab in Hyderabad secretly. I have collected the following documents -

1. mails chatting details for three / four yrs
2. all her certificates including employment and salary certificates
3. DNA test report (in process)

considering the high profile nature of the case my family members are v scared and I can feel that any moment they can desert me. I have following questions -

1. I want backup in both Hyderabad (present stay) and in Kolkata. How can I join SIFF meetings and know the information about them.
2. My in laws are not aware of my knowledge. I need to know the process to proceed forward.
3. What about maintenance and 498 etc. I am sure to get a 498a and want to take precautions now.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Search 498A blog in google and go thru it..

Hire a good criminal lawyer in your locality and discuss the matter..

1 Like

stylistperson (Director)     13 May 2011

See my forum how & where to fight against 498a? You will get good support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register