Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     02 January 2018

High court procedure

Hi Every one,

Wishing you all a prosperous happy new year!!!...

I have a simple questions for you all and please kindly guide me in a correct manner.

At my home towm and District court, I filed a private case in written on my Ex-Girl under Cr.P.C  Sec 200 for black mailing, Extorting and threatening me that she will spoil my life. The case was registered by the Magistrate under IPC Sections 824, 506, 425, 499 and 500. She was served with summons a couple of times, She approached the High Cout quashing the proceedings and she was given intermin order by the HC. I was given a notice to respond to the HC and I responded to the HC filing to vacate her stay petition at HC. Again her lawyer filed a Dispense With petition and they got the order for it. Now the file has been pending for final orders at HC for the past above 4 years. And the posting stage is "FOR ISSUES" . What does it mean FOR ISSUES? earlier it was in Admission stage, now its showing online FOR ISSUES. Please give me your valuable suggestions to move the file at HC and get her stay vacated. The proceedings at triat court is stayed. What are the necessary steps I should take to move the file at HC now. 

Thanking you.