LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja   14 June 2016

High court order

Hello, i am a 40 yr old male, i was married 15 years ago. one year back i filed for divorce on the ground on mental cruelty. my file filed DV act, 125, 24, 26 and other cases. she got immediate maintenance of 20000 pm, plus education expenses of kids, house rent, electricity bill (aprox. 30000) under DV act. later on she filed 24, 26 case in the court where i file divorce. and got increased maintenance 50,000 pm. i took the case to high court and high court stay 24 n 26 order and directed me to pay 35000 to the lady. now lady went to the civil judge and said she did not want maintenance according to high court but according to DV judgement. judge of DV case directed me to pay according to his order and did not listen about high court order. my question are.... 1) can civil judge in lower court neglect high court order. 2) judge of divorce case order to pay the wife according to high court order but judge of dv case said me to pay according to his judgement. i am confuse and sad, that relief given by high court is sided by lower court judge.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 June 2016

Sir, 

Please share the High Court order .. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2016

Higher court order must be followed by every one including lower courts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register