LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mandeep Singh   28 October 2021

High court had stayed road widening

Court had stayed the road widening till the dimarcation of land .due to this order whole people are suffering and there no other way for exit of waste water only passing from the front of the person land ... suggest remedy plz


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 October 2021

Case file has to be perused before forming an opinion and oblige.

However, what is the opinion and advise of your lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case and an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your queries.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 October 2021

Make a collective effort, contact the ward councilor, people's representative (MLA/MP) with such photographs, and need for taking care of health hazards due to waste/drain water, and with their recommended file petition before the Municipality or Corporation, praying for corrective action.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 October 2021

The affected persons can move the court to get themselves impleaded and seek the revocation of the stay order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register