Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Garry Garry   28 August 2020

high court direction u/s 482

Can High court direct to lodge a FIR on deciding direction petition u/s 482 Cr.PC ?

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   28 August 2020

Yes, But you need order of the Magistrate on the PCR. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query