High court direction

I have registered a criminal complaint against my in Laws. That my inLaws forcefuly separated us and after 45 days my wife was murdered by forcing her to consume poison in their house.

My Doubts

1) What kind of proofs required to convict them?

2) How can i get back my Gold and diamond ornaments gave to her during marriage and its with them now ?

3)I have asked for High Court Direction for my case against my InLaws, No FIR made still now.What would be the action by police for this case . Will i get intiamted about the action .

Please Share your views.Thank you


It is  astonishing that FIR not got registered in a murder case. you can sought direction under 482 from high court and direct police to register FIR.

Proof for murder is matter of police investigation, witnesses, post martem report and fact. you caronly push for fair investigation.

gold and jewelry to get back is complex and seems remove possiblity...less hopefull.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x