High court appeal

I was cheated in a land deal and I have filed a money suit (cash realization) suit in addition to the criminal case. the case was dismissed in subcourt and I have went for appeal in high court. the respondent have deposited bank guarantee to releave the attachments to his properties after HC instructed him to deposit the security. My advocate is saying the case will further one more year to come for trials. I was under the impression to get the case back in subcourt for re trial. please advise




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x