Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kirtikt   20 December 2020

High court appeal.

I want to file an appeal against the divorce decree in the high court, (ground was desertion and matter was contested) however the lawyer is saying that he will appear the appeal till matter admitted as thereafter the appeal can take 4-5 yrs to decide. I cannot follow what a lawyer means to say,' that he will appear till admission. Please can someone clear my doubts?


 1 Replies

Samayeta Bal   20 December 2020

Hello there,

Please go through this article to understand all that you need to know for divorce.

Hope I could be of help.

With regards,

Samayeta Bal. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query