Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kumar Gupta (officer)     04 September 2011

High court

Respected Layers,

Sir, can I Appeal directly to Honourable High Court in Civil cases. I want speedy Judgement in Partition Suit.

Because Justice delayed is Justice denied.

Please give valuable suggestion.

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     04 September 2011

whatever is the case, you have to follow the procedure....you cannot bypass first appellate court to approach HC.

and the expressions like 'justice delayed is justice denies'....look better in books and conferrences 

practically the things are different....dont expect any special treatment, millions of cases are pending before Indian Courts.

Keerthikar (Lawyer)     05 September 2011

Hey

You have to exhaust your remedy in the lower courts and only then approach High Court, in case you are deprived at High Court then you would lost your chance at lower courts. Moreover, High Court does not permit for evidences and cross examination it has to be done at Lower

s.meghala shree (advocate)     05 September 2011

Hello Ashish,

I understand your worry about delayed judgement. But no other go you need to follow the procedural  laws and courts. You cannot skip the lower court proceedings. Keep in mind that  "Justice hurried is justice burried".

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     06 September 2011

HURRIED JUSTICE IS BURIED JUSTICE SO DONT HURRY

Balaji Bakthavathsal (+919444448455)     06 September 2011

I fully agree that Hurried Justice is buried Justice. But, you learned advocates can you please explain me

1) how many days does it require to publish and update the website of high court on the judgement delivered by a particular judge during a particular period ?

2) When the judgements delivered by a particular judge on a particular day is made available in the high court web site, why & how come the judgement by the very same judge delivered on the very same day is omitted ?

3) Does it require more than 20 days to get the order copy of the judgement delivered ?

Remeber, we are living in the computer era, sending people to other planets.

Even thousands of Anna Hazares come, our country can not be mended.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register