LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alohith Baba (self)     12 May 2015

High court

I am a newly joined employee in State Govt Dept, my officer was torturing like a hell in accounts even i am very honest, political bodies and officers tieing up and making stupid plans to corner me.

Does any citizen have chance to file a case direclty in High Court rather than from district majistrate depending on the level of the case????

If can , on what basis it can be?

Learning

3 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

It has to be a writ petition.

advocate nitin kumar (lawyer)     14 May 2015

which state govt department you are in.......you did not mentioned ???

i would advice you to write down all the problems faced by you on a piece of paper as an application, also all the harrasments done by your senoirs to you.

and also support your application with evidence and proofs if possible.

and post (registry/ A.D.) the written application of complaint to all the senior hiearchy officers in your department and seek help from them,

apporaching high court would be too much and vague,

let the higher officials take actions against your immediate senior and even if the problem is not solved then approach the local megistrate for better disposal of your problem with the copy of application made to your top high officials and stating that nothing has been done by my top officals that is the reason i am approaching you, then only you have better grounds for actions against the particular senior, from court.

high court would be the last step my friend because even if you approach high court then the high court will forward it to lower court.

so follow my advice as i told you because this the only way it works, from lower to upper steps not directly approaching the highest authority.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2015

You have not come out with details.  You cannot approach any court, forget about high court for trivial issues without getting the local remedies exhausted.  You can make a representation in writing to the management describingyour grievances and seek its intervention to  fetch you relief from the harassments you face. After that only you can  think of contemplating any legal action. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register