Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohdyahiyakhan (accontant)     02 November 2013

Hiba (gift)

Hi,

My uncle hiba (gift) me a peace of land to me now i want to mutation that property on my name.How i can transfer that property all ready i submit all my documents in MRO Office. Can somebody please guide.

Learning

6 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     02 November 2013

If you have already submitted your property documents( Gift Deed  from your uncle), which stands on your name,  to the MRO for mutation of your name, if the MRO satisfied the produced documents, he can grant a mutation proceedings in your favour. If your Gift Deed is not a registered one, only executed on a plain paper, then the MRO made an enquiry including your uncle. Then he will go accordingly as per the Act. 

Thank you sir,

Its on hundred rupees stamp paper ,its notary  and its paper declaration.

syed rushaid hasan (trainee advocate)     02 November 2013

YOUR DEED NOT REGISTER AS PER NORMS ,SO NOW U CAN RATIFIED IT .THEN APPY 

Thank you Mr.Syed rushaid hasan, how can i register it again means what to do for it.

Sir,

I want to know from both of you, The Hiba is valid or not, If valid then how to transfer this property on my name,Like Mr.Syed rushaid hasan said me that i have to register were i have to register.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     05 November 2013

APPROACH Sub Divisional Magistrate Court and get an injunction order issued by the court to MRO to effect the necessary mutation in your name- then you can safely transfer the property to the person of your choice.If you wish to thank me for this reply, please click the Thank You button on  this forum or my profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register