Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin   26 September 2021

Hi can anyone guide me as to how can i get a job in lpo ?

I am looking to start a career in Legal process outsourcing industry, how hard is to get started in this industry as a practicing lawyer. How is the job market currently. Working hours, pay and career prospects  etc. I would like to know more from someone who has actually worked in this industry or has first hand knowledge.

Learning

3 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   26 September 2021

As per your concern let me inform you that usually every LPO hires those students who are freshly graduate or have an experience of upto 2 years. So if you're willing to work in a LPO try to fill other criterias that you can currently being a law student.

Every LPO deals with formation of agreements and contracts of different countries, so basically start with engaging with drafting courses such that you have a glimpse of what you need to do once you start working with one.

Once you're a graduate and have awareness about drafting you'll be among the list of one of the best candidates that a LPO hires. So, currently focus on draft preparing and wait for your degree.

Best of Luck!

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 September 2021

Practice is best. Anyhow in case you want job, please construct your cv well and post it naukri portal.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 September 2021

It is your personal requirement / decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register