LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     18 May 2015

Helpless son

Hello All

Pls guide me. Me n my wife lived seperatly for past 4yrs after court case of RCR 125 ( Mis Guided by Lawyer). But still my wife threatening me that, She left the home or she make complaint against my mother , Beacsue she is working Ministry.

So pls tell me can she do this kind of complaint  or what is the impact. Because my mother is on retirment.

 4 Replies

bsrao   18 May 2015

Parents and relatives  get anticipatory bail easily. Given the circumstances, you also have good possibility. Every husband dread these but law has softened up now.

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     18 May 2015

Hello Sir

That i know, But i want to know that, Does she has a right to do a complaint against my mother in her office. Or if she did then what is the impact on it. 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 May 2015

if she has to complain about a criminal offence being committed to her she has to complain in police station or file a private complaint with magistrate or if its a dv case she has to complain to the protection officer/police station.she cant complain anything in her office even if she works in ministry.if yo think she might file false cases on you or your mother make an nc in the police station

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 May 2015

yes she cannot complain and also take evidences that she is not staying with your since last four years and what is the status of rcr right now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query