LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ghanshyam (officer)     04 August 2011

Helping a women for divorce

sir, plz tell me that if i give any type of help either financially  or help her to go out of her home for filling divorce against her marrage because she dont like to live any more time with her husband but she have to live with him because of threat of her life with her brothers and other relatives. plz advice me that my help to her is an any offence according to law or not. if its a crime that which type of punishment court or police will order for me.  And plz suggest me that i should help her or leave away from this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

SandhyaSrinivas (Advocate)     05 August 2011

Helping individual in legal acts not an offence. In your story, you are thinking to help a woman in her family issues. Before that, you are the best person to read future consequences from her family and your family. This may lead to more personal issues. 

You can help her indirectly by directing through proper NGO organisation. 

2 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 August 2011

You can help her but try not to involve your name coz as per law it is not an offence but her husband will level allegation of affair of both of you. So be prepared then go ahead.

Good luck.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register