Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help wanted for mutual divorce case

Page no : 2

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     11 November 2011

21st April is around five months down the line. It means you filled MCD recently.Dont be in rush and take decesion according to time. Talk to your wife what she think.........

1 Like

raj malhotra (M.D)     12 November 2011

aniket i understand u ...see if u really think thats its all totally ur fault and due to ur anger then i dont stop u from taking steps...see its ur life and she is ur wife...and u r a major person now...u have to take ur final decisions urself...u can try one or all of these measures to prevent ur breakdown..----

1.send ur parents to ur wife home for talking and let ur parents accept ur mistakes.

2.give in writing that u apologize for ur ignorance and will not repeat these things again.

3.send some neutral person to ur wife house for talking to her parents.

4.u can urself go and talk to ur wife and in laws..but only go when u r stable and confident..

5.u can stop ur divorce at or before second motion...u dnt need a lawyer to do this..u can personalyy do this by writing an application to the honble judge just stating that u love ur wife and u have changed ur mind and u wanna live wid her..and u dnt need to wait till second motion date..u can do it anyday by appearing in front of judge...

PLS NOTE THIS---I SUGGESTED U THESE STEPS..BUT U NEED TO THINK ABT THE CIRCUMSATNCES AND ABT UR FUTURE BEFORE DOING ANYHITNG...OK...BE BRAVE...DO WHT U R CONFIDENT ABOUT...DNT PANIC...BEST OF LUCK BOTHER..GOD BLESS.

mittumit (prop)     12 November 2011

brother aniket, Mr. raj malhotra gave u very mature advice...let me tell you brother i m going through same phase..

anish patil (owner)     13 November 2011

thanks raj sir 

so i dont need lawyer to withdraw petition. i have to fill application ony?

can any body tell me good lawyer in mumbai who can savemy marriage ,,,pls

anish patil (owner)     14 November 2011

can anybody give me the application by which i withdraw my consent from this petition

please can anybody help because my lawyer is not picking my call. i paid his full fees. i want to withdraw my petition but dont know how to do this please help me.

i am from other field so dont have knowledge of this areas please help me please

please please help me guys i lost everything and in this depression i cant live pls guys

anish patil (owner)     15 November 2011

urgent help needed guys seriously pls friends help me to save my reletion

mittumit (prop)     15 November 2011

did u stayed one year apart from your wife, before 1st motion ?

(Guest)

Aniket, 

If your lawyer is not responding, someone in this forum may help you draft and application ( If I was competent enough I would have done it for you) if required for withdrawal of the Mutual Consent...just take a copy and submit...

After withdrawing your consent for divorce, you may file section 9 (restitution of conjugal rights) if she is not coming back and see what your wife has to say in the court,..and in the mean time..try to meet her through friends...if possible..just a guess...

You are young, and full of emotions - You have to be very sure what your wife wants..in my opinion a 23 year old girl cannot be influenced and that too after marriage...and if she can be influenced, she is of no use because, even if you reunite, she will continue to be influenced by her parents and your life will be hell....

Think again and again....being rational and not emotional ....

Ranbir

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     15 November 2011

I agree wid Ranbir except RCR part. RCR is a paper decree only, wastage of time & money.

anish patil (owner)     15 November 2011

@mittumit brother

no i have bill of hotel in this april where we stay together and lots of function which we attend together. but force fully they take my sign .

@ ranbir bro

i am not emotional . i love her.

anish patil (owner)     17 November 2011

can any body know a good lawyer in mumbai

(Guest)

What others have said, I'll say it in another form. Go the court and CRY FOUL !

(Guest)

(sigh) I wish to marry some rare fool who'll fall on my feet in the Court!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register