Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     04 August 2011

Help urgent !!!!

I am husband.
My wife filed DV case  u/s 18,19,20,22.
After 1.5 years today court pass order to give Rs 4,000/- intreim maintenance.

My Q :

1. If intreim maintenance.is 4,000/- how much final would be ? Double of it ?
2. if i never accept summons , will court send summons to my company ? As my wife know my company name.
Please note i am abroad on client location and not working in india at my company address.

3. Is it possible that later on court reduce this amount if DV case is not proved ?

4. what is the next step now ? how can i get divorce from this ? my wife now will enjoy "muft ka paisa"  whole life.

I am just 30 yrs old 

Please help me , anybody who can help me to get job abroad please help me , i m IT professional and if i change my job abroad , i can hide my self and then may be they will ready for one time settlement.

my email addrerss is patrik.friend@gmail.com

Learning

14 Replies

**Victim** (job)     04 August 2011

Originally posted by :VictimOfBiasLaw
"

I am husband.
My wife filed DV case  u/s 18,19,20,22.
After 1.5 years today court pass order to give Rs 4,000/- intreim maintenance.

My Q :

1. If intreim maintenance.is 4,000/- how much final would be ? Double of it ?
2. if i never accept summons , will court send summons to my company ? As my wife know my company name.
Please note i am abroad on client location and not working in india at my company address.

3. Is it possible that later on court reduce this amount if DV case is not proved ?

4. what is the next step now ? how can i get divorce from this ? my wife now will enjoy "muft ka paisa"  whole life.

I am just 30 yrs old 

Please help me , anybody who can help me to get job abroad please help me , i m IT professional and if i change my job abroad , i can hide my self and then may be they will ready for one time settlement.

my email addrerss is patrik.friend@gmail.com
"

Dear How can court pass interim maintenance order without serving summons ? There might be publication in newspaper or may be they pasted the notice at your last known address or may be you denied accepting summons in person and the aknowledgement went back with any remark  like "UNCLAIMED" or "NOT ACCEPTED".

If u don't wanna pay then don't fly india unnecessarily. Close your bank accounts immediately. Sell your property if you have any. Make things harder for your wife.

Although Law always prevails so be careful of what you do ?

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     04 August 2011

Originally posted by :**Victim**
"

If u don't wanna pay then don't fly india unnecessarily. Close your bank accounts immediately. Sell your property if you have any. Make things harder for your wife.

"

@ Victim,

Ha Ha Ha........ (I can't just stop myself from laughing.....)

Originally posted by : Dipangkar
"

"

"

@ Victim,

Ha Ha Ha........ (I can't just stop myself from laughing.....)
"

Mr. Dipangkar what's so funny about it ? Can u tell me i can also laugh with u

@ Victim,

in DV case i ( my office receptionist ) refuse to accept summons so it is considered as accepted.

but i never present in court , my lawyer represent me in the court.

But now fot interiem maitenance court will issue another summons ( thats what my lawyer is saying)

which i will not accept.

i don't have any property in india so that is not worry.

Originally posted by :VictimOfBiasLaw
"
@ Victim,

in DV case i ( my office receptionist ) refuse to accept summons so it is considered as accepted.

but i never present in court , my lawyer represent me in the court.

But now fot interiem maitenance court will issue another summons ( thats what my lawyer is saying)

which i will not accept.

i don't have any property in india so that is not worry.
"

No wonder why court passed order of interim maintenance ? I am not expert but i have one question for you here ? If you are saying that you appointed a lawyer and according to your lawyer court will issue another summons for interim maintenance......it's a clear cut sign that no matter if u accept summons or not still u are aware of courts order (for paying interim maintenance). I am assuming that you are not in a mood of paying maintenance and in case if u don't pay first BW will be issued against u and if u don't appear then NBW will be issued and then if nothing works then u will be declared PO. I have gone through ur prior post as well and in that post u have clearly questioned of how to close bank accounts and how to transfer money and i have advised u accordingly. These are the delay tactics i am advising u although if u fall in indian jurisdiction u have to abide by it's law.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2011

If you dont want to pay the maintenance amount then file a writ petition against the order in the High Court and get stayed the order passed by the lower court.

1 Like

@ adv. Raju

Thanks sir , i ask many lawyers ther r saying that go to high court and fight there does not get the result u want.

what if high court prevail this order or change maintenance amount ?

is there any way on which i can fight in high court ?

will it be boombreng for me ?

jayant (legal)     04 August 2011

Dear Sir,

All above advice is meaningless. As per Law, you should accept the summons, non acceptance of summons may creat a hurdel for you in future. Secondly, do not run abroad, it is proving that you are intentionally avoding the service of summons. Thirdly, if your wife is educated you need to submit the evidences relating to it and your ground of defence is that, she is capable to maintain herself as she is educated and  you are ready for divorce with her and ready to take her at your home. As she file the DV case,  therefore she may not be redy to come towards you. Hope this will help you. No need to file Writ in High Court as Husband is duty bound to maintain his wife as per Law.

Originally posted by :jayant
"
Dear Sir,

All above advice is meaningless. As per Law, you should accept the summons, non acceptance of summons may creat a hurdel for you in future. Secondly, do not run abroad, it is proving that you are intentionally avoding the service of summons. Thirdly, if your wife is educated you need to submit the evidences relating to it and your ground of defence is that, she is capable to maintain herself as she is educated and  you are ready for divorce with her and ready to take her at your home. As she file the DV case,  therefore she may not be redy to come towards you. Hope this will help you. No need to file Writ in High Court as Husband is duty bound to maintain his wife as per Law.
"

Mr. Jayant why should we appear in the court when he already know what will be the outcome ? Here the Author is not willing to pay maintanance because of legitimate reasons. Although you are right that he should appear in court but you next thing will happen is if he appears in the court then passport seizure----->Job Loss Abroad------> and then give money to wife. As you already know that wife has filed DV so she is definately not going to come even though if author is willing to keep her. Lastly interim order of maintenance has already been granted that means that he has to pay maintenance but as you have already seen that pyramid is already constructed by his wife where she has shown a reason why she shouldn't join him ? Now what is the best he can do himself to protect himself.....do u really expect him to attend court hearings, get arrested, pay huge settlement amount and after all this gain nothing.....is there any justice for him ?

"

"

The advice itself is Funny. How to make life "Harder for wife".  Close your bank accounts immediately...... Sell your property if you have any..... Lol :P

"

"

"

The advice itself is Funny. How to make life "Harder for wife".  Close your bank accounts immediately...... Sell your property if you have any..... Lol 
"

Mr. Dipangkar it could be funny but don't u think that with such actions she won't be able to get what she wants and ultimately it will be harder for her to achieve such thing.

Victim , i m agree with u... for others it is fun but those who are suffering knows what pain and legal torture they are passing through

"

Mr. Dipangkar it could be funny but don't u think that with such actions she won't be able to get what she wants and ultimately it will be harder for her to achieve such thing.

"

@ Victim, I can understand that.

Actually, it's the advice that has a sense of humour in it.

"Close your bank accounts immediately...... Sell your property if you have any"

This statement is effecting both the husband and the wife. A Husband seeking to Protect while his wife trying to snatch them.

Love & Marriage is often considered as an Union based upon Spritual relationship / union between both.

But when an conflict arises between them, only then, the Reality, that  Modern Marriage  is Materialistic and NOT Spiritual in nature.... comes out.

Hence, the sense of Humour in it.

"

"

"

@ Victim, I can understand that.

Actually, it's the advice that has a sense of humour in it.

"Close your bank accounts immediately...... Sell your property if you have any"

This statement is effecting both the husband and the wife. A Husband seeking to Protect while his wife trying to snatch them.

Love & Marriage is often considered as an Union based upon Spritual relationship / union between both.

But when an conflict arises between them, only then, the Reality, that  Modern Marriage  is Materialistic and NOT Spiritual in nature.... comes out.

Hence, the sense of Humour in it.
"

Truely said coz after all when money gets involved there won't be any spiritual relationship involved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register