Hi, I am writing this on behalf of my close friend who needs advise.
Her story goes as under.
Married in March 2009. Matrimonial issues with inlaws. Husband used to take side of in laws. She used to talk extensively to her family. Husband came to know this and also she used to share minute details of her family life with her family. Relations were strained between families. She wanted her husband to look after her family also. Husband denied. She had quarrels wth in laws and husband used to support them. In November 2010 she left for her paternal home by calling her parents and packing her bags.Husband took a stand that she has left home, if she wants let her come. Husband filed for divorce in Jan 2011. It was a shocker to her and her family. Being felt devasted she filed a RCR, police complain and also a DV.
Looking back at past she still wants her husband back. Her husband is a very intellectual man with social status. I told her that she was lucky to be his wife when they got married. Her in laws are also rich.
Wrong things done by her were she filed police complain and DV but this she says was for her protection and was advised by her lawyer and others in family. Also shes done things to hamper husbands career. She stupidly went on trips in india after divorce with her family to divert her mind and feel better.
Looking at future it looks dark coz if this divorce goes through then she will be losing on a well settled independend husband having high social status and intellect. Also she is good looking now but what after 3-4 yrs...it will all be lost. Now shes even thinking that the second person will also be a divorcee and how will the second marriage sustain.
I have following questions,
1. Can this marriage be saved ?
2. how to save this marriage ?
3. Both have not spoken for months now. What can be done to get husband back ??
4. There is Divorce and RCR case. Which will take precedence ? Can court ask husband for RCR and stay together and divorce would be consideration after that ?
5. Wifes demanded maintenance. She was a house wife. Its too much coz her husband is earning more than affording luxurious life style.
My personal general question is ?
To be fair to husband his hard earned money will be spent by wife even though shes not staying with him. How fair is this ? Coz a girl can go in for live-in and enjoy at hard earned money with some other guy ? Is there any way court can monitor this by way of law ?
6. My friend thinks that husband shud come and take her back. What steps should she take if this has to be materialized ?
7. Now does RCR takes precedence over Divorce case ? If yes then can the court ask husband to co habitat with wife ? If husband doesnt follow court order then what will happen ? Will the husband be ounished ? Is divorce eminent.
8. How does Indian society look at divorcee women ??
9. Mens in this forum who are seeking 2nd marriage may throw some light as to what would they do when approaching a divorcee for second marriage ?? Am sure men will think 100 times after bitter experience in 1st marriage.
10. Kindly suggest me as to how should I make them unite together so that divorce can be avoided. Wife still thinks that her husband will come back. However to be honest shes not done enuf which can bring him back. Instead shes done detrimental things may be coz of ego/revenge/family pressure etc.
11. How is life after divorce ? Only divorced females in the forum can throw some light. I can help her know that thisis what will happen in future.....
12. In todays society his there any possibility of second marriages to sustain ???
Your help in this regard will certainly help me in a way to unite them together......