Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (farmer)     19 July 2012

Help to resolve obtaining a passbook

Dear Experts,

Please help me to resolve obtaining a Passbook for the agri land we have purchased 1.5yrs ago.

We have approached Village Revunue Offices (VRO) two months ago to apply for a Passbook. We are shocked to hear that Passbooks can not be issued as some part of our land is in a survey number which has some ceiling land (others). We have enquired thoroughly before we bought the land, the same VRO also given clean chit and declared the sad land can be brought. Now the VRO says various stories each time - my land is also under ceiling act, i might loose few acres etc. 

As per the sources only one family holded land (he was ex governor) gone under ceiling act as they owned 100's of acres. The land we bought has history of more than 50yrs and has title deeds given in 2006 also and the land was not belongs to that governor. However, that governor land is part of one of our survey number 31, where we hold 3acres land in it.  I am not clear about my current situation and have no idea about how to resolve the issues.

If my land was also under ceiling act, how could we able to register that land?  The ceiling lands held by that governor's family declared as disputed and registrations are not allowed for couple of years.

I believe that the revenue department is messing up to charge money from me by showig disputes in my land.

To whom i have to contact to resolve this issue?

Please help me.

Many thanks,

Satish

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register