Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayankgupta   05 May 2015

Help to novice law student regarding moot court

Hello fellow lawyers 

I am new to legal studies and as you all know everyone once in a while.. participate  in moot courts 

So do I..but i have no knowledge of this and haven't been in one and haven't even seen one in real life..

So if someone..could just give me some tips regarding it and how to research for the whole argument..

I tried youtube but found most of foreign moot not something which I can use or can I..idk 

Anything is welcome which could help me in this competition as It's my first time and I want it to go best

Learning

1 Replies

sneha jaiswal   13 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

Apology for the late reply...

I can understand your concern, first be confident don’t get panic. It’s seems like an Annabelle but not at all it’s an angel that boost your career.

In moot team, there are three participants which are Speaker 1, Speaker 2 and the researcher.

In moot, you will have argument round, researcher test and written submission which is called memorial. For moot you will get a moot proposition or moot problem for which you have to frame an issues sometimes they gave but many times they don’t. According to the framed issue try to answer them with some legal justification also with supporting provisions and case laws.

For more details, you can always write to me in the forum...

Hope it helps

Regards, 

Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register